Army Agniveer Rally Exam Admit Card 2022

Post Name- Army Agniveer Rally Exam Admit Card 2022

About this Post –  Indian Army has taken various recruitment applications under Agniveer Scheme all over the country, and zone wise rally has been scheduled for this as we know that Indian Army’s Agniveer Scheme is only for 4 years. And after 4 years only 25% of the people will be permanent, the remaining 75% people will be thrown out.

               Here the admit card for zone wise recruitment has been issued. And if you have already checked your rally schedule then you will also be able to download your admit card from the link given below.

Army Agnipath Scheme 2022 Exam
Army Agniveer Admit Card / Call Letter 2022
Army Agniveer PET Exam 2022

Important Dates

  • Exam Date : 10 August 2022 (Zone Wise)
  • Admit Card Available : Before Rally Exam

Exam Conducted

  • Army Rally Bharti is organized RO / HQ Wise. The ARO / Rally


Age Limit

17.5 to 21 Year


All Over india ( zone wise ) 

Number of Post – unknown 

Join Indian Army, has recently invited applications for the recruitment of Agniveer in various regions over the country. After the completion of Online Registration process for the various zones Rally Schedule has announced. As we all know very well that this recruitment of Indian Army Agniveer is going to happen for the first time in the history of India, which will be valid only for 4 years.

                                       In such a situation, many questions related to this exam are going on in the mind of the candidates like what kind of questions will be asked in the exam, when will the Indian Army Agniveer Exam 2022 be held etc.

But you do not need to worry because all the candidates who have applied for Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 will get the answer of every question related to the exam on this page. And along with the exam date, the link to download the admit card will also be found on this page first.

Join Indian Army roll number and admit card of the rally recruitment has been released. Any student who has registered for Army Rally Recruitment can also download their Admit Card / Call Letter and Affidavit format shortly before the exam date.

 Downloading the Indian Army Agniveer Rally Admit Card 2022 :

1. In order to download their Indian Army Agniveer Rally Admit Card 2022 candidates are required to go to the important link section provided below.

2. After getting the link candidates need to click it for downloading their Indian Army Agniveer Rally Admit Card 2022.

3. Candidates need to provide their following details-:

Registration No. /Roll No.


Captcha Code (if specified)

4. After providing their details appropriately candidates will be able to download their Indian Army Agniveer Rally Admit Card 2022.

5. Candidates can also download their Indian Army Agniveer Rally Admit Card 2022 from official site of the Indian Army.

Download the mobile application to always be the first to be updated
If you are interested in filling this form then you must read the full notification before applying.

Important Links

Download Admit card

Click Here

Download App

Click Here

Download Notification

Click Here

Official Website

Click Here

Army Agniveer Rally Exam Admit Card 2022
Scroll to Top